Home Questions Answers Glossary Questionaire Contact Elements 11-20
Hydrogen Helium Lithium Beryllium Boron Carbon Nitrogen Oxygen Fluorine Neon
1. Which of the ten elements are colourless and odourless in their gas forms?
2. Which elements have an atomic radius of more than one hundred?
3. Do all the elements melt at a higher temperature than they boil?
4. Which of the elements have names which originated from Greek words?
5. Out of the first ten elements which element has the heaviest atomic weight?
6. Which element has the atomic symbol B?
7. Can you put the top ten elements in order starting with Hydrogen and ending with Neon without looking at a resource?
8. Name one common use for each of the elements.
9. Which Element is the following sentence referring to?
________ is silvery in appearance. It reacts with water, but not as vigorously as sodium. ________ imparts a beautiful crimson colour to a flame, but when the metal burns strongly, the flame is a dazzling white.
10. Research: How many elements are there?